Stem-Cell Cosmetic Regeneration
WHAT DOES ARI PROVIDE?
- Thorough educational seminars and hands-on training complete with CME credits
- Medical equipment and supplies necessary to implement and continue providing procedures to patients
- Consulting services
- Operational forms & protocols
- E-community of 500+ graduates
- Hands-on training in techniques including:
WHY CHOOSE ARI?
The Ageless Regenerative Institute is an organization dedicated to the standardization of cell regenerative medicine. The Institute promotes the development of evidence-based standards of excellence in the therapeutic use of adipose-derived stem cells through education, advocacy, and research.
The Ageless Regenerative Institute provides commercially unbiased educational experiences promoting excellence in cell regenerative medicine, including evidence-based study materials and didactic lectures, as well as clinical experiences. The Institute provides education in the following cell regenerative concepts and modalities:
- Optimal Fat Harvesting Techniques
- Proprietary Adipose-Derived Stem Cell Isolation Techniques
- Proprietary Platelet Rich Plasma Isolation Techniques
The Ageless Regenerative Institute’s Stem Cell Training Program is a multi-faceted innovative program designed to address all areas of procedure implementation, including education, operations, equipment, compliance, and marketing.
Program highlights include:
- Efficient, validated, compliant, office-based method for isolating adipose -derived stem cells
- On-site preceptor visits following the completion of each educational section for clinical support, follow-up, and quality assurance
- Special pricing on quality equipment and supplies with a user-friendly ordering system
- Informational website for physician support
- Pre-packaged laboratory kits for cell isolation
- Network capability with leading experts worldwide
- CME accredited
- IRB protocols by Board-Certified Physicians
- Ability to participate in multi-center critical trials to publish data and results
WHY OFFER STEM CELL THERAPIES?
Stem cells are extraordinary cells that have the ability to self-renew and to differentiate into specialized cells under appropriate conditions.
Regenerative Medicine is the process of creating living, functional tissues to repair or replace tissue or organ function lost due to aging, disease, damage, or congenital abnormalities.
Stem cell therapy is one of the most rapidly expanding fields in medicine. The field of regenerative medicine is rapidly advancing, and great strides have been made in the ability to safely treat some degenerative conditions.
Adipose tissue is an abundant source of regenerative cells. Cell compositions isolated from adipose tissue contain a mixture of cells including mesenchymal stem cells and endothelial progenitor cells.
The stem cell market is growing rapidly due to scientific breakthroughs and public acceptance. Intensive research, development efforts, and increasing investments into stem cell therapies are expected to improve the efficacy of stem cell treatments.
The present value of the stem cell industry is $3.75 billion. By 2017, the industry will be generating more than $2 billion in annual operating income.
8 AMA/PRA Category 1™ Credits
The Foundation for Care Management is a 501(c) 3 foundation governed by a distinguished board of healthcare professionals. FCM is accredited to provide continuing education for physicians, nurses, and pharmacists. Its mission is to provide evidence-based courses for primary care providers who desire continuing education of the highest quality.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and Policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint sponsorship of the Foundation for Care Management and The Ageless Regenerative Institute. The Foundation for Care Management is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Foundation for Care Management designates these educational activities for a maximum of 16AMA/PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians may only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
* Note: These products and services are provided exclusively to physicians; as such, all additional information and pricing shall be provided only by phone or e-mail, and items are not available for purchase on the website, nor to general consumers by any method. Consumers are encouraged to click on the "Find A Provider" link for referral to an authorized skin care professional in their location.